THE MASTER ARCHITECTS SERIES : J.J. Pan and Partners
published by The Images Publishing Group in 2012
J.J. Pan & Partners, Architects & Planners is proud to celebrate its 30th anniversary in 2011. Over the past three decades, the firm has grown from a small studio to an architectural design practice with close to 300 professionals in four major Chinese-speaking cities.
J.J. Pan and Partners’ practice is renowned for creating projects with remarkable design and technical competency while maintaining sustainable growth and organizational agility.
- MediaTek Headquarters
- Lien Hwa Headquarters
- ShiDa Road Residential Building Complex
- Headquarters Complex, Lien Hwa Industrial Corp.
- Staff Dormitories for Lien Hwa Industrial Co., TaoYuan
- Lien Hwa Flour Processing Plant, Yangmei
- Pegatron Corporation Shanghai Campus
- Gymnasium, Chinese Culture University
- Recreation / Training Center, ZyXEL Communications Corp.
- Fleur de Chine Hotel, Sun Moon Lake
- Neo Solar Power Office Building Complex
- Huga Fab III and Headquarters Building
- Plant Phase I & II, IMPAX Laboratories (Taiwan), Inc.
- Church of Suan-Lien Elderly Center
- Taoyuan international airport access MRT stations
- Research Building, College of Medicine, Fu Jen Catholic University
- School Buildings Phase I & II, Ginling Girls' High School
- Cultural Creative Enterprise Flagship, Huashan Cultural Park
- Ningbo Industrial Design & Creative Center
- Stockholm Library
- HTC R&D Project
- QDI R&D Center Project
- Taiwan Dramatic Arts Center
- National Library of Public Information