JJP’s the “Ring of Celestial Bliss” was recently recognized with an “A+ Award”, an international award for architecture, by a professional jury and the reading public in the category of Commercial Pop-Ups & Temporary Buildings. Mr. J.J. Pan, FAIA and Mr. Ian Y.C. Tseng of J.J.Pan and Partners attended the A+Awards ceremony in New York City on May 14th.
This project sponsored by Delta Electronics was the most eye-catching lantern at the 2013 Hsinchu Taiwan Lantern Festival with its total eco-friendly design and advanced projection technology.
The A+ Awards is organized by the New-York based professional architecture website Architizer. For buildings and spaces made by architects, the professional judging panel and more than 40,000 readers rate separate projects in nine building categories including residential, commercial, transportation and cultural.
- CNA - Ring of Celestial Bliss awarded in New York
- On.cc - Ring of Celestial Bliss awarded at Architizer「A+Awards」
- CNA- Taiwanese architect awarded for environmentally friendly lantern
- 今日代誌- Ring of Celestial Bliss awarded in New York
- 世界日報 - Taiwanese architect, Joshua Jih Pan awarded for environmentally friendly lantern
- 僑報- Total eco-friendly Lantern Festival won award in New York
- UDN- Ring of Celestial Bliss awarded in New York
- Focus Taiwan news channel- Taiwanese architect awarded for environmentally friendly lantern
- (The China Post) -Architect to be awarded for environment-friendly lamp
- (Yahoo Finance)Delta's Ring of Celestial Bliss Wins the A+ Award, an International Award for Architecture
- (Want China Times)Taiwanese architect to be awarded for environment-friendly lantern
- (CSR News Topics) Delta's Ring of Celestial Bliss Wins the A+ Award, an International Award for Architecture