- Master of Science in Architecture University of Pennsylvania, PA, U.S.A.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture National Cheng Kung University
- Registered Architect, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Registered Architect, California State, U.S.A.
- LEED® Accredited Design Professional, U.S.A.
- J.J. Pan and Partners, Architects and Planners 2005 ~ Present
- Beverly Prior Architects, San Francisco, CA 2003 ~ 2005
- Kendall Young Associates, San Francisco, CA 2000 ~ 2003
- Stuart Silk Architects, Seattle, WA 1999 ~ 2000
- Environmatic Design Group 1995 ~ 1997
Related Project Experiences
- Financial Training Institute and Land Development BOT Project,Huaku Development Co., Ltd.
- Media Park, TVBS
- Bio-medical Engineering Building of National Taiwan University
- Amazing Dream Bay Resort
- CKS International Airport Access MRT System Taipei Station and
Joint Development Towers Project, Department of Rapid Transit Systems,Taipei City Government
- Sports Stadium, Tzu-Chi Institute of Medicine and Literature
- Taipei King-Sun High School
- Urban Design of Jow-Ian Station District, High Speed Rail System
- Design Competition, the Administration Building of Taipei National University of the Art
- Design Competition, the Police Station and Dormitory of Division 8
- Design Competition, Academia Sports Stadium, Nangang
- Design Competition, Tainan Taitan Hotel
- Shir-Hweng Falls Scenic Area Development, Ping-Shee
- Rutgers Community Christian Church, Somerset, New Jersey
- Boulder Creek Elementary School, Boulder Creek, California
- San Lorenzo Valley Junior High School, California
- Grimmer Elementary School, Fremont, California
- Laney College Art Building, Oakland, California
- Laney College Athletic Facilities, Oakland, California
- West Portal Lutheran Elementary School, San Francisco, California
- City College of San Francisco Mission Campus, California
- Green Residence, Seattle, Washington
- Reynolds Residence, Seattle, Washington